I had enjoyed the Legacy Health Oregon & SW Washington Health Literacy Conference, which served the Pacific Northwest for almost a decade. Unfortunately, the circumstances surrounding COVID-19 led them to cancel the 2020 conference and retire the conference in general.
They have provided these resources for health literacy for those interested in this topic:
- Colorado Health Literacy Coalition
- Communicate Health
- Health Literacy Media
- Health Literacy Research Conference
- Institute of Healthcare Advancement (IHA)
- National Academy of Sciences: Roundtable on Health Literacy
- Wisconsin Health Literacy
Legacy, thank you so much for the work you have done here in the Pacific Northwest. Thank you for these resources for those of us who want to continue to work with health literacy.
This material was emailed to conference participants on September 28, 2020. I share it with gratitude.