Spanish Writing Mini-Session
Is your Spanish text reaching its intended audience? Are you truly conveying your message through your Spanish text? Has it been challenging to plan your writing project? Do you wonder why things should be written in a certain way?
This five-week intensive course on Spanish writing is for students and professionals who work with Spanish in the United States. Helen Eby and Daniela Guanipa will guide students through the exciting world of writing, covering the basics as well as technical topics and practical applications in different contexts.
Registration for September 2019 closed. Email email@example.com with inquiries.
Are you ready to improve your Spanish writing?
Where, when, how much?
Classes start on September 19.
We meet online, by teleconference, once a week from 5:30 to 7:30 pm Pacific time (8:30 to 10:30 pm Eastern time).
Nonrefundable. This course has a maximum class size of 15 students.
Resources and login will be provided to students upon registration confirmation.
- Computer with good internet connection (participants will be entering answers on their computers on a regular basis)
- Headset (using speakers for audio creates echoes for the other listeners)
- Microphone (all participants will be interacting live on their microphones)
Optional reference books:
- Manual de estilo Chicago Deusto
- El buen uso del español, published by RAE/ASALE
- Main textbook provided by instructor.