How to be an interpreter or translator and not go broke/NAJIT
July 11, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm| $25
Overview: In this webinar we will consider the business of interpreting/translation from a variety of perspectives to develop a successful business plan. This includes, among other things, evaluating the quality of the product being offered, how the client sees it, how to promote it, what the competition is, what the market may bear, the cost of doing business, basic accounting and invoicing, follow-up practices for sustainability, and client follow-up and satisfaction. This presentation will be responsive to the needs of the audience.
- Understand and be able to outline a business plan.
- Define the cost of doing business for yourself.
- Consider your target income objectively.
- Consider your cost of availability.
- How to submit a proposal for funding or a budget.